Wednesday, November 30, 2011

post-exam yay(?)

SO I can't sleep. I've watched gossip girl already, and I know that if I start watching Friends, I'll be up until at least 3am, and I'd like to stay awake during my ext jap monologue tmrw..

Yesterday (well Monday) was the END OF OUR FIRST HSC EXAMS HELL YEAH (well apart from monologue) and we finally at tha pancakes we had been craving for at lesat a month, I swear..

After the traditional Starbucks session, we went to Norita to play pictionary. Yun and I refused to be with Annie (apparently she's competitive as hell, more on that later) so Crystal paired with her, while Eileen spectated (and sometimes had to judge). Within 10 minutes of us playing, we emptied Norita. I think it's cos we got super excited and screamed and high-5ed and screamed.
Well since we're godly at drawing and guessing, yun and I won HELL YEAH. For one of the ones where both teams have to draw the same picture, both teams guessed right at the same time (not really, Yun guessed first!) and this is how we argued it out:
Yun: "YOU CHEATEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YOUUUUUU CHEATERSSSSSSSSSSSS YYYOUUUUUUU CHEATTTTTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

I know it seems exaggerated, but trust me, that's how she screamed. I actually think roared would be a better word :L
Annie Crystal and Eileen (OMG THAT WAS ALPHABETICAL LOL?) cowered in fear. LOL jokes, but we decided to have a rematch.

I'm really worried for chem tomorrow. and English, cos I always do badly in 2u, and I think my winging streak with 3u ended with year 11. Hm late nights make people really honest and irrational.. :L

Anyways, highlights (from yun's fb but ohw ell) after the break!




BEST PICTIONARY TEAM EVER

that's my awesomeass tarantula. and yun guessed it HAHAHAHAHA

kudos to Annie's owl (without lifting her pen!)

well we all look 'gawjuzzz' according to Yun...

pancakes. omnomnom

Crystal's evolution HAHAHAHAH

Gina x
PS: I originally had a crapload to forget bout, but then I copletely forgot what it was.. So yeah, you can just have a recount of the most fucking awesome day (in a very very long time) ever. :)
PPS: I really wanna play pictionary again. NORITA ANYONEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment