but here, feel free to read about the thoughts on my mind:
- I got an allergic reaction on my back and I have no idea how to get rid of it
- Justin biebz has a new song called Mistletoe: I actually really like it..
- Got 'Drop it like it's hot' stuck in my head, and really want to do hip hop again but nowhere to go ):
- I was reading about globalization for 3u english today, and I realised that I actually really miss Japan.. HM
- This post was gonna be in Japanese but I'm lazy
- after a week of zero appetite, I ate 3 lunches today. The lunch my mum packed, a croissant, and a crepe. LOL holy crap that is a crapload. Didn't eat dinner though, was sooo full afterwards.
- Today on the Epping bus, juniors were faggots and so i had to stand on the bus, and travelled backwards cos I was talking to Victoria/YJ so I got sick. Then I had a headache till I napped after I got home.
- I bought logitech speakers today, so I can have gut sounding music while I studiez.
- I love gmarket and I forget why I didn't go on it earlier..
- I have ext Jap tomorrow.
- MY ESTIMATE DID NOT DROP HELLS YEAH
- I have no idea where my sports uniform is, so I think I might wear a combination of my Roseville/Hornsby one...
- I slept 12 hours yesterday, and was tired as fuck and rambling my ass off today. Then I napped today and felt better. THEN I talked to rkim on the phone and realised I was high cos I'm tire. WHY?!
- don't piss me off, you get what I mean.
- you're a fkn asshole
Time for tidying my room (I swear I do it daily but it's always messy) and either sleep/gossip girl/hart of dixie.
if you read all that bullcrap, I congratulate you cos I never read long blog posts (Sorry Jeff, I'll read the 2nd half tomorrow).
Gina x
Oh wait, I'll post some obb photos to SPICE IT UP. Oh wait, they're all from zhiwee anyway. holy crap whatever posting them anyway.
:)
Just for you two!
crystal why you so pretty for? :D
HAHAAHAHAHA
getting ready @ crystals and not having a meltdown!
dis is mah friendz.


No comments:
Post a Comment