Thursday, January 19, 2012

Music ~

Hi guys :)
Wow I haven't blogged since late November! Would recount my Christmas but most of my photos are on my old phone and it just seems like such a long time ago i guess right now im a little bothered to dwell on the past.
I'll blog about my wonderful birthday soon, but for now just some music!

I started listening to joe hisaishi holy crap he's amazing! I've always been a sucker for piano pieces and this is no exception. I've always disapproved of anime (don't ask) but he's made me respect it just a little because of his amazing music!

My favourite ATM is the path of wind from Totoro - his version! Its called kaze no torimichi :) YouTube it!

Then I started listening to Goong instrumental OSTs - it's been what.. 6 years since I watched that show LOL holy crap! Hands down best Korean drama.

Theres also maroon 5 s cover of "if I fell" by the Beatles which I am very much loving :)

PROPER POST LATER BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS I SWEAR!

Today was a good day though.. I finally want to become something. Just wondering what I'm doing right now if that's the path I want to take. :/

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment