1. First day of the school week (obviously)
2. I have Ext Jap afternoon class which I find completely pointless - do we really even learn anything in class..?
3. It's usually my hungry day
4. (These days), it's cold. As in, on the weekends you can wear whatever clothes you want so you don't really notice, but once you're stuck in stockings etc it hits you. I guess this is just cos I'm freezing in ~24 deg weather
So, the rest of the post is me bitching about life. I'll give you a page break lol.
You may have realised, but I am very angry today. Irrational anger, but idgaf. Instead of feeling euphoric after finishing exams, I get to look forward to ext jap speaking on Wednesday. I don't fucking want to. I went to class today because Mr Pakes told us he'd be narrowing down the possible topics for our impromptu.Which he didn't.
Let me explain the format of the exam. You get 7 minutes to prepare a 3 minute speech regarding a question (you get a choice out of two).
So there are 3 major topics studied throughout the year. Change of impact on society, relationships, and something about an individual (forgot the last one).
Apparently we've done the first 2 in class. Change of impact on society covers anything from technology, globalisation, climate change, to sexual/racial discrimination, multiculturalism etc. Relationships is family, friends - ie bullying, peer pressure, generation gaps, change of the traditional family unit etc.
We haven't fucking covered all of this. And he expects us to learn all this well enough for Wednesday. Yes I'm being a whining bitch because I'm not prepared so assholes can go ahead and judge me. But I'm fucking whining.
Can't even fucking look forward to the holidays because I get 2 weeks of matrix. I don't even know if I want to do "that exciting thing I'm excited for" because of all this bullshit drama going on. It pisses me off that if I do something that's not accepted, I'm bitched about, judged and gossiped about for fucking god knows how long. And then as soon as it becomes the norm because people realise it's not a fucking big deal, it's fine. Fucking narrow minded bitches need to calm down. Seriously. People make mistakes, it's not like you lot haven't - I don't understand what this whole fucking thing is about. I respect those who've supported the 'wrong' side because they're fucking awesome friends. That's why they're my fucking friends. At least I choose friends well.
You know what else pisses me off is those self righteous fucking assholes who judge other people and think they're top shit with GREAT morals. Well you know what, what they do, and what you (try to) do is equally 'bad'. Who are you to determine what's acceptable and what's not?
Oh and also, who the fuck do you think you are lol. Seriously.
God it doesn't even feel refreshing to rant for however long that was. And I'm 100% NOT pmsing.
My mum wants us to go to Melbourne for a few nights to chill. I dunno if it's worth it. It's like the end of 2010 again except this time, I suppose it's the reverse?
Going to get tested for some helicobacter crap tomorrow. Apparently my mum had it, so it explains why i've been having to take Zantac for 4 months ==
I'm so glad to have found your blog. I really enjoy flipping through your blog posts. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me. Thank you so much in advance. I look forward to reading more of your future blog posts and hope to hear from you soon!!! Have a great day!!!
ReplyDelete