Saturday, September 24, 2011

hornsby social 2011

So Hornsby/Normo social was yesterday and it was actually a lot better than I had anticipated. I bought my dress the day before, and got my jewellery organised in the car on the way TO social.

Oh just wanted to shout out to Yun who put up with my fussiness and weirdly proportioned body and went shopping w/ me a bajillion times AND lent me her rings/nail polish, Crystal who lent me the necklace and managed to alter my dress during Friday recess, and Laura who put up with my whining. And also Victoria and Amelia for letting me borrow dresses off them.

Social was great, it was awesome seeing everyone dressed up and pretty; and actually seeing people for the first time in around 3 terms was also pretty cool. I realised as the night went on, how different my hornsby relationships are with my ruse relationships. A group of crazy pmsy girls is just sooo different to (I don't know how to describe Ruse). But I love the crazy pmsiness HAHAHAHA.

Afters was interesting, and I think we all managed to catch a cold. I'm still sniffling, and I don't know how I'm functioning with barely 2 hours of good sleep. This was yet another ramble post with no substance whatsoever LOL sorry guys, let me fill the post up with photos instead. Credits to Crystal! :)




Eden Gardens :)

with sister/bestie Gloria [the wind took us by surprise! D: ]

some nice posing going on :D

LOL CENSORED but yay :)

I like how we're all genuinely happy and not posing (apart from Crystal who is permanently posing)
thanks for coming guys :)


Great night, can't wait for the rest of the holidays.

Gina x

2 comments: