Sunday, September 4, 2011

the last one

okay last exam(s) tomorrow, if Jap speaking counts as one. Last exam as a year 11. Last exam that doesn't count AHH how scary! ):

After sleeping at 5 (I was watching Friends) I woke up at 9, told my mum I was sick, and she let me sleep. Then i wake up at 12 to an empty house - noone to take me to intuition, which starts at 12.30 D:
So I ran around eating, getting changed, and trying to find ways to get there not too late - I even contemplated catching a taxi. But as I walked out of the house, unto the street to go to Gordon station, my dad pulls in YAY so I got to intu like 20 mins late.

Today was also like, the best tute ever. Jake made my day with arnold (I have nfi what his name is)'s fb profile pic HAHAHA. Intu people: apparently you have to get into steve diep's profile, then look up his friends to find him, cos there are lots of armands.. Or whatever. Jake gave us the perfect word today. PERFECT - yun and I couldn't believe we hadn't thought of it!

Gloria Jeans no longer lets you study, they kick you out after about an hour, and they have lots of signs saying that they're not a library/place to study. The lady asked 2 nsg chicks to 'wrap up' and they kinda argued with her, then had a major bitch session in korean/english. These are the joys of being korean 8) So yeah, I dno where I'm gonna go to drink coffee/study now D:

Tomorrow is ext maths, which I am definitely not ready for. Oh dear goodness. And all I want to do is watch Friends ):

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment