Saturday, September 10, 2011

what up bitches

SO what's been happening?
well not much actually. I'm so ceebs to blog these days. But I convinced myself it's necessary to document all the fun stuffs that happens :)

On strike day, Yun and I went all the way to Paddington for a haircut. From $220 to $40 - we are good at bargaining (; jokes we had a voucher  from ourdeal.com - it's really good, try going on it guys!
Anyway, after a 45min trek to the hairdressers, we left with Yun looking like Olivia Palermo and me looking like Rachel from Season 1 of friends (um yeh that's NOT a good thing).
Went to bondi junction to meet helen and xtal who had their nails done. We went to Harvey Norman and pretended we were buying a hair straightener to straighten my hair LOL. then yun xtal and I spontaneously decided to go to Town Hall for green tea fraps.
You know how lovely and eventful our night was if you read Crystal's blog - i'm so lazy I'm ceebs re-recounting :)

Today we went out for dinner - I had hotpot for the first time!
Met up with the girls (Annie forgot the tree OH NOOOO) we went to paddy's markets, then went to mac, then finally dinner. it was yummy. highlight of the night was definitely starbucks afterwards.
I realised my true potential as a mimicker of miss teenage south carolina.
we talked about girl things, and the man behind us (opposite me) was fucking wanking. Most disgusting shit ever. holyyyyyyyy fuck.
Yun pointed it out to us, and I looked (WHY DID I LOOK?) and yup there was definite hand movement. Fuck. ):
We resumed our girl whispers. Oh wow this night was sooo much better in real life. I think I'm just not up for recounting tonight ):

So, lessons learnt?

1. I should become a professional mimicker of dumb blondes
2. 3 heads are definitely better than one.
3. My skin shade is mac's nc30
4. Never wear thick woolen socks w/ docs (LOL RHYME) - I have a blister on my left foot. I never get blisters?!
5. the blondeness runs in the family. My sister said to me today that she gets "temptated by cakes" yeah, "temptated"
6. I really don't learn much, do I...
7. I make even less sense when I'm tired, angry, or high. So like, all the time maybe..

OKAY I'M TOO TIRE AND CEEBS SOZ FOR BORING POST. HERE HAVE A VIDEO TO MAKE
MORE INTERESTING


Goodnight all

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment