Thursday, September 29, 2011

late night post

I don't think late night blog posts are ever really wise since you're just thinking about jackshit BUT I can't seem to fall asleep right now, so I'll do one anyway.


Yesterday night I went crazy and called a friend, who I guess made me see everything a little bit clearer, but at the same time confused the shit out of me.

Today, I had to wake up early and catch the train to Strathfield (trek) for tutoring. My sister also did her cello amus exam today, and we get the results in the next few days, how daunting! Afterwards, I met up with Gloria and Albert at Macq library and we basically did zero work until he left.

I revised my jap, and organic compound (which I am terrible at) and waited for my mum to pick me up, because my dad wanted to get picked up cos his car was left at home. So she arrived an hour late cos of a car crash, and by the time we got to Dad's office, it was nearly 8.

I kept telling my parents that I wanted to eat ANYTHING that was not Korean. ANYTHING. So they're like "okay we'll go Chinese-Korean fusion" and I was like yeah okay I can deal with that.
But no, at the last minute, they take us to a restaurant with traditional korean foods. Fuckkk. then I once again went crazy and nearly started crying because I wanted Chinese food LOL.

tomorrow I'm catching up with my bro, and I'm actually kinda excited for it :)

As for the encryption, think Disney, dinner, and the letter 'f'. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment