1. I woke up and walked up to Gordon centre with my dad, and we shared a big breakfast at a cafe. It came with 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 halves of a tomato, mushrooms, scrambled eggs, and 2 thick slices of toast. THAT'S FOR ONE PERSON LOL - so we shared one and I felt good about the fact that I eat half of an 'average' (Aussie) serving
2. Went rage/crazy bitch while doing maths. I did ONE *swear word* past paper and got raped up the ass.
3. My gmarket stationery came (F*CK YES) and I know have a mini table to use on my bed/sofa 8) And a bunch of pens, and my favourite - post it notes. Freaking amazingly cheap. And I found the folders that I bought in Japan (was sour I only bought 1) so I bought 5 more - and they're better quality. I swear to god, there is nothing you CAN'T find on that website. If you live in Korea, you can even buy cheap food :D
4. I love friends. OH MY GOD I just love it so much.. yesterday I came home from jap exam (which was nooo way as hard as half yearlies), lay in bed watching this.
5. new seasons of all the new shows start soon. SO EXCITED. Oh and Rachel Bilson is in a new show called "hart of dixie", where some NYC doctor comes to a small town and yeah. idc how typical it sounds, I cant wait :)
6. My sister tried on the wedges I bought in Japan. And she's wearing makeup to a stupid black and white themed party, even though she reprimanded ME for wearing MASCARA (WHICH YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE COS OF MY MONOLIDS) and told me it was "embarrassing" WELL EFF YOU REENA OH. She's buying a dress just for the party. The only time I can specifically remember buying a dress just for a party was FORMAL. GEEZ. Spoilt little poobum. I try spending $1 by buying coffee at luneburger instead of gj, despite how embarrassing it is!
I mean, I'm going to end up borrowing a dress for formal, or just buy a super cheap one since I'm never going to wear it again. OH AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE SHE SAID TO MY MUM?
"Mum, I'm not spoilt compared to my friends. I mean, I'm the only one who hasn't been to hawaii..."
i'm stopping right here before I lose it just thinking about her. UGH
7. Ran into this chick I used to be close with, she goes to PLC, our grade. She owns a freaking BMW 4WD. Wtf man. Sour. I often wonder what it would feel like to have that much money. It'd be like:
"how much is this?"
"$590.95 - on sale from $600!"
"oh my gosh, what a GREAT bargain - better than all the other dresses I saw. This will be perfect to wear to tuition on Sunday! It'll go with my $200 leather shorts, and make them look more expensive, since they were only $200. I'LL TAKE IT!"
8. I was watching hairspray while eating dinner. Zac Efron is a babe no sarcasm at all,.
ehehehehehehe :) oh wait apart from the snail trail. dude - wax please LOL ):
9. on that note, I miss high school musical. gosh, those were the days - when gloria and I used to shamelessly dance to all the songs. Like fabulous. I can still remember the routine HAHAHAHA. and blogger won't let me upload a photo. ==
10. Dates to look out for:
13/09 - 90210 Season 4
15/09 - Vampire Diaries Season 3
23/09 - Nikita Season 2
26/09 - Gossip Girl Season 5
Hart of Dixie
Am I sour about life?
HM - MAYBE.
Oh I got the parametrics question all by myself. That made me feel so smart. Like, invinicibly smart. As smart as I am, making up words like that.
OKAY going now
Gina x



No comments:
Post a Comment