- woke up late once more, didn't get to buy a flat white, but stayed awake during chemistry (YAY!)
- was invited by Ms C0nners to interview the year 7s for next year (I have no idea why..)
- after going walking wearing the school blouse with my Roseville shorts (yeah I'm pretty attractive), I bought a 433 calorie, 600mL extra strong coffee to prepare myself for ext japanese
- I then bought a meat pie and devoured another bajillion calories cos i'm cool
- Ext Japanese was actually pretty freaking awesome, and I seriously hope we have Mr Pakes next year cos he's awesome.
- Today in class, we were learning terms such as pedophile and grope (HAHAH in Ext, we learn world issues which includes women in society blah blah) and someone asked what groping meant. Ben W offered to demonstrate on Mr Pakes, and felt up (legit) his pectoral muscle and described it as:
a hard boiled egg, but warmer. And also with a larger surface area, so I guess.. an ostrich egg?
HAHAHAH then I mistook the word hentai to mean gay porn (yoai or some shiz) instead of pedo, and got totally confused as we used it with words such as 'unemployment' :L
- After class, I was walking to the m54 bus stop (still high) and mistook the little red man for a little GREEN man, just as the lights for the cars turned green. All the while, I was on the phone with Crystal, laughing my ass off. Then a bajillion cars honked at me angrily, some builder dudes laughed at me, and I screamed and scampered across the road. WHOOPS. Then the drivers on the other road looked at me and judged me ):
- Got home with my shoes from Kylie (YAY) and found an asos package with my $15 skirt, which is a little loose, but I love it nonetheless.
Farkkk it's been a good day.
here is an encryption for those of you who are smat.
Show encrypted text
I thought I was gw, but thinking about it again, turns out I'm actually someone else.
Gina x
I thought I was gw, but thinking about it again, turns out I'm actually someone else.
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment