Thursday, October 6, 2011

vienna philharmonic :)

can't believe our last 'free' holidays are nearly at an end.. today, my family went to the opera house (ceebs capitalising) to watch the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
My mum, sister and I went a little early to get dinner, and our waiter was fckn hot LOL omg I wish I took a picture ): Just imagine a younger brother of Liam, but with a European accent. Teehee :D

waiting for dad, we just took pictures :)

mum and dad 

:)

Didn't really like this performance (even though it was freaking $$), my mum sister and I legit fell asleep for Mahler's opera piece or whatever >< The repertoire was just boring and typical for me :/ 
I have to say, my favourite experience at SOH has to be Hanna Jang's performance, with a cello concerto and Saint Saen's organ symphony. :D

Tomorrow will be a library day I think, with bits of shopping here and there :P

Gina x
PS: Yes, my sister is getting her eyebrows waxed HAHAHA the caterpillars run in the family. If you look at mine closely, my left is retarded and my right is normal cos of numerous wax episodes.
PPS: thanks to "Vicky" for the dress HAHAHAH w00dh0use :D

No comments:

Post a Comment