Saturday, August 13, 2011

beauty is pain girls

so yesterday, I got sick, and instead of lying in bed moaning about my sore throat and headache, my parents dragged me out to some place near Burwood to perform at a nursing home.
ugh.
Anyways, I got there and performed, blah blah (I felt a lot better afterwards, cos the smiles on the grandma/grandpa's faces were just so... I dunno how to explain it) and I saw a CAT.
Then I thought to myself, "hmm I wonder what life is like for a cat!"
Then, I thought "oh my gosh, life would be so awesome as a dog!"
Don't you guys reckon!? It basically means you get loved by your owners (this is a well-off dog, okay?) you  get to eat food that you like, you get to roam around and do what you want, play with what you want, etc.
Oh my gosh that sounds so good. No responsibilities, apart from peeing in the right places.

Anyways got home, lay in bed wearing a bajillion layers and watched Bridget Jone's Diary - that movie is so awesome! Then I proceeded to wax my sister's caterpillar eyebrows/moustache,.
Just a note to guys: most girls do have lip hair..

So I did her moustache perfectly, then proceeded to eyebrows. Okay now i'm ceebs recounting, but basically, I ripped her skin off.
WHOOPSSSSSS ><
My mum screamed "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABYYYYYYY?!"
to which I replied "MUM BEAUTY IS PAIN OKAY?"
and my sister just nodded half laughing HAHHAHA.

Someone on formsping asked me if I would go out iwth my friend's ex, to which I said yes, and technically, I have!
Someone then said (no idea if it's the same anon) that my head was messed up.

But I mean, as long as the friend is over the guy, isn't it okay? ==

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment