Wednesday, August 31, 2011

yay jeff :)

okay since I feel the need to steal all of jeff's surveys, here is another one.
I've basically done jackshit for chem jap and ext maths/eng. YAY FOR ME. too tired, rage quit at library and came home, stuffed my face fool of food.
now i'm going to nap then memorise my 3u essay :)


Who were you with last night?
Crystal, Rkim, Will, and a stack of maths past papers.

What woke you up this morning?
My mum "GINA, GINA, IT'S 7.10! WAKE UP AND STUDY FOR MATHS!'

Where are you?
In my room, and the weather is so nice (soz, window is open and the breeze is so nice and SPRINGY HEHE)

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
tomorrow is 3u ext english, for which i have barely prepared for. then I study for chem and jap.
in others words, fuck no.

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
hugged laura - haven't seen that girl in ages.

When’s the last time you cried?
When I watched the last few eps of Friends LOL ):

The PAST

Ever thrown up in public?
maybeeeeee

Passed out because of alcohol?
No way hozay!

What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
I like the song that's on right now, but can't remember the name..

The FUTURE

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I dunno, that stuff is too deep for me.

Where would you like to live?
In NEWWW YORKKK SOMETHING SOMETHING WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OHHHHHH

What kind of house would you like?
Either a big, 2 storey house, or a small, cosy little flat. But either way, needs good furnishing :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I DUNNO LOL.

Where do you see yourself in years?
I don't know, let's pass the hsc first THEN see

Who was the last person that left you a comment?
um what do you mean by comment? I have nfi how to add commenitng on my blog, so noone?

Are you good friends with this person?
the non-existant one? HM

How often do you log in to facebook?
um daily, but I don't do anything interesting (NOONE TO STALK DUE TO TSUMARANAI FRIENDS)

IN GENERAL

Do you like candy necklaces?:
Ew they're yucky

When’s the last time you fell or ran into something?
oh, i do that wayyyy too often. but I haven't fallen over this year (TOUCH WOOD!)

Do you still go trick or treating?
Nope.

What was the last thing you ate?
a muesli bar - surprisingly yummy

Are you a fast typer?
Well, I'd like to think I am :)

About how many people have you driven with?
MY DAD WON'T LET ME DRIVE. HATING LIFE.

What are you doing this weekend?
trying not to rage quit as i do maths past papers.

Whats your favorite type of soda?
umm sprite?

Have you ever moved?
More than msot people, I think. I've lived in... 5 places?

Have you ever won an award?
I suppose. Eisteddfods count?

How many times have you eaten sushi?
Well, my dad used to own a jap-korean sushi thingo HAHA. But I've never liked it. Had to force it down with tea while I was in Japan ):

What do you want to do right now?
WATCH FRIENDS, OR SLEEP.

Are you listening to music right now?
Yup

Are you with someone right now?
Nope I have no idea where my mother/sister are.. I thought she didn't have naything on wednesdays :/

Whats a word or phrase that you love?
Well, I'll tell you a phrase I DON'T love:
"your mum _______________"

How long until your birthday?
um.. it's basicaly september... soooo.. 4 months? (please say my maths is kinda right)

When were you the saddest in your whole life?
I dunno.. How do you measure how sad you are?

What time is it now?
5.30

Do you think anyone will repost to this?
nope :L

What makes you pissed off?
lots of things. maths, for one. fobs, for another.

Have you ever had a song written about you?
No, but in all honesty that would creep the hell out of me.

What song makes you cry?
Please, tears are for the weak.

What songs makes you happy?
SPICE GIRLS YAYYYYYYY HAHAAHA

What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
classical music LOOOL HAHAHAA. korean sad songs are way too depressing.

Do you have a job??
Nope

What does Your CD player have in it right now?
Too tech-savvy for CD players.

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
Um.. I think orange. Because I'm happy (which equals yellow) but yellow is a yuck colour that you can't even write with. So orange!

What makes you happy?
Mainly my friends. and Friends. HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Height?
Would like to be taller, but OH WELL. Content

Hair?
Chopped some off last week and regretting it like a bitch ):

Piercings?
Just one pair in mah ears.. did that even make sense? yeah i think they might be blocked now..

Tattoos?
all over my neck and arms cos im a gangster

What are you wearing?
pyjamas :)

What taste is in your mouth?
I DON'T KNOW.

Do you have a bad habit?
PROCRASTINATION. bad posture. procrastination. :L

No comments:

Post a Comment