Tuesday, August 16, 2011

sehr gut day

today was actually a really good day!
(how's that for a positive opening!)

School was quite the boring, especially since at lunch the girlies were MIA ):
After school though, I went to Macq library (of course) with Rkim and Yun. Went for dinner @ some korean restaurant first though, so good. Oh gosh I'm hungry again..
haven't laughed that hard in a very long time. :)

Went to lib and did some chem/maths for around 1.5-2 hours (cos I sat by myself on level 4 while rkim and yun were on level 2). rkim came and found me, helped me with maths, then took me down to level 2.

And of course, from 7-9 I did zero work, and talked about i don't even know what with Yun till my throat hurt..
Rkim had to leave at 7, so we walked him to the front of the library (that's like a 1minute walk already) then he refused to walk to macq station alone. After 5-10 minutes of lols, bumped into my friend, holding hands with his girlfriend. Decided to 'dump' Rkim on the happy couple so that they could walk him to macq station HAHAHHA. note: Rkim's only spoken to my friend once, and that's when they were spamming him with logic puzzles in awe of his brain.. Hehe :)

After typing out this ramble, I realise that it's an incredibly boring post, and for that I apologise. Just wanted to record a good day :)
OH and yun understands the reasoning behind my fear of death - it is not just me! ):

Though my eyelids are incredibly heavy, friends is too tempting too resist. UGH. don't I hate school ):

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment