1. Blonde moment in Chem
Laura and Samuel were telling us about the amazing avocado milkshakes (apparently Cabramatta has the best ones, according to our food critic here). My question to Samuel?
"So.. What do they taste like? Avocados..?" - I realised what a stupid question it was as soon as I said it.
And also, Avogadro's number reminds me of avocados 8)
2. Sleazy Italian Advertising Guy
So I'm trying retail therapy and strolling about Macq Centre when this promo-ing guy (for skin products) pulls me over. Here's basically how our conversation went:
Hi! How old are you? Would you like to try our skincare products?
Um... *how old am I again?* oh, 16! And no thanks (god we grow up fast)
Ahh I see. Were you born here?
Yup.
Ahhh so you're an Australian citizen. Then do you have a boyfriend? What time do you plan on staying in Macq?
Haha uhhh no? Um (it was 8.10 at the time) leaving at 8.15
Aw so soon! ): Are you interested in ________________ (I missed what he said..)
No thanks *starts walking away*
Well you look amazing!!
Weirdo. I'm 16 and I'm wearing school uniform... Is that what these guys are paid to do? Blatantly just kiss your ass?! ==
3. Raped by AMC - aiming for a participation :P
4. I'm so ceebs for mufti tomorrow... SO CEEBS.
Gina x
Aw so soon! ): Are you interested in ________________ (I missed what he said..)
No thanks *starts walking away*
Well you look amazing!!
Weirdo. I'm 16 and I'm wearing school uniform... Is that what these guys are paid to do? Blatantly just kiss your ass?! ==
3. Raped by AMC - aiming for a participation :P
4. I'm so ceebs for mufti tomorrow... SO CEEBS.
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment