Sunday, July 31, 2011

SATC = Girlies.

Okay girlies might kill me for this but I can't resist. According to Ray, Crystal commented on how we're gonna turn out like the SATC cast when we're middle aged. And Yun and I can find similarities here and there. :P
Oh and btw, I'm really high,.. :L

A) Carrie Bradshaw / Crystal 
1. Simple: their names start with C (TROLOLOLOL)
2. They're shy about sexualism (yes, I made that word up - today is not a good english day) refer to SATC movie, after Miranda/husband have fail whale sex
3. They are stick thin (in the best of ways). refer to picture below and compare to xtal at school
4. Carrie is a writer, and Crystal is a gun at English and loves it. 
5. Carrie (I am pretty sure) is a hopeless romantic, just like Crystal. refer to quote below
"Some love stories aren't epic novels, some are short stories But, that doesn't make them any less filled with love." 
"And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style."
 (sorry ceebs finding cheesier quote)
6. They are both very fashion forward (despite that terrible dress Carrie is wearing above). Refer to Carrie's wardrobe in SATC movie



B) Miranda Hobbes / Annie
1. Miranda = career minded lawyer. Annie: Future-minded student (LOL)
2. Miranda is described Carrie's "voice of reason", and Annie is definitely the voice of reason  for me yun xtal!
seriously I don't know how to explain it. Crystal back me up please.
3. Miranda and Annie can be quite bitter. eg. 
[shouting to a passionately kissing couple] Yeah, it's all so hot three days in!  LOOOL I LOVE YOU ANNIE HAHAHA
NB: I reckon Annie is also a bit of Charlotte. Like, when Charlotte poops in her pants... I can imagine Annie's reaction being the same... HEHEHEHEHE
And how both Charlotte and Annie go running daily... 

Miranda Hobbes :)


(we're getting desperate now)
C) No can do - 
Samantha is just too horny to be like any of us. LOL
Samantha Jones


D) No can do.
Just because. LOL

yay us in 30 years?

funny enough, I can definitely imagine this happening LOL
(note Miranda's body posture - I reckon Annie would also be the most embarrassed about singing crazily in front of random bunch of people...)

this is us sorting out Crystal's wardrobe. LOL

Yes I'm just really high. Don't kill me guys I love you all :)

Gina x

2 comments: