Sunday, July 17, 2011

from prada to nada

okay I think I'm multiposting but idc.
Today I desperately wanted to go out and interact with humans since I've been at home all weekend, but my friends are grounded, or go to church, or are lazy. LOL
So instead, I indulged in a pink bubble bath, reading magazines, a few pages of Jap, and just watched a movie called from prada to nada.

It's based on Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility - I swear to god i read that book ages ago and it didn't have a happy ending.. But yeah the movie ofc had a happy one, and the guy is so cute holy crap.
And he does things that are like sweet but not so cheesy like korean dramas. bearable.

yeah it was such a cute little feel good movie and I'm left jelly and unable to sleep.. Oh and Camilla Belle is so hot - she promoted Vera Wang's perfume, Princess. And was in when a stranger calls.

Off to more movieing yay :)

Gina x
PS: oh yeah the numbers encryption ages ago is wrong LOL. Soz but ceebs remaking it :L

No comments:

Post a Comment