in the car, we were talking about how my mum's friend's daughter cries when she doesn't do well in an exam - and she asked me if I did the same. To which I reply,
"yeah of course, I've cried over bad results before!!"
Mum: "what, but I've never seen you!!"
Me: "yeah it's not like I cry in front of you.."
Mum: "oh right, so you cry at school?"
Me: (by now i'm irritated) no mum ==
Mum: "OH. I get it! That's why you meet up with boys right? So you can cry on their shoulder and get a hug?"
Me: "LOL NO MUM LEAVE ME ALONE, AISHHHHHHHHHHHH"
(yun, I realised I say aish alot..)
Then I see a box of really pretty (lol my adjectives are super descriptive) flowers! And I ask my mum, "oh did dad get you these!? When?"
Then she tells me how the doorbell rang at around 11am and my dad was standing at the door holding the box of flowers with the widest grin on his face.
LOL CUTE DAD. Points for the surprise present!
Italian for dinner was very good. Haven't eaten that much since Japan LOL ==
mum and dad
flowers were so pretty, right!? :D
LOL THIS IS MY DAD ON SATURDAY
- this is his victory pose cos he found a pair of socks LOL
~ me mum sister ~
Oh and I think I hate maths now.. Wish I could just do 2u );
Gina x

WOO cute fam fam ily :) teehee! happy birthday ar ju ma! haha
ReplyDelete