woke up at 7 to the sound of pouring rain. It made me soo happy and I thought to myself, "okay today will be a good day - no sport!"
Then I got out of bed half an hour later, and realised that I couldn't move my neck to the right. (And I can't tilt it back either, choked trying to swallow vitamins) ==
Wasn't late to school, read WHO magazines during my free - good.
Chem was fine, but I don't know anything lol holy balls I am fucked for prelims. - bad
English results/being late to class/minesweeper all lesson - mediocre.
Rain while waiting for bus - bad
Getting on bus - good
Dad was busy for lunch even though I wanted to eat with him - bad
Xtal dogged me - bad
Got home, my mum had taken my nice ugg boots so I was forced to wear my sister's ugly brown ones - bad
At library, maths is so not my thing - bad
totally embarrassed myself by not being able to do some simple log/exponentials q that some dude (the cherrybrook tech guy in our intu class) asked me about. - fucking bad
Bus - NICEST MOST ON TIME BUS DRIVER EVER - SO GOOD.
Result: bad mood. Then I realised my harry potter book is in my dad's car, and he's working till 11pm today.
Result? freaking anger mood ):
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment