TELL THE WORLD THAT I`M COMING HOMEEEEEEE technically, today is my last day in Japan!
Though I`ve been wanting to come backf or quite a while now, it actualy sunk in that I`m going back... AND IT KINDA SUCKS BALLS! D:
So when it sunk in that I would no longer be able to go explore the exotic streets of Osaka (hehe) I went out and started actually buying things - the past week or so, I`d only been window shopping to save $$ since I`m a good gurl. But then my mum called and told me to buy a bunch of stuff (such as lunchboxes) and I happily obliged :)
There is such a significant difference between shopping with the knowledge you`re not buying anything, and shopping with cash that you are willing to spend. There was a different sort of bounce in my step today :D Oh and I bought a shirt for $4 and I actually like it. Wow, right? :D
And I apologise in advance cos I didn`t but souvenirs for everyone, I just bought lots of lollies. I am pretty sure I have enough of lollies though.. I hope so.. :/
I cannot wait to get back and have a phone to hold. Seriously, I miss my phone. )`: And I can`t wait to be COLD. Actually, no I hate being cold. Just not being absolutely boiling sounds gut!
Ate okonomiyaki for dinner with girl cousin and her bf couldnt make it ARGH I wanted to see what he looked like! ): but oh well, it was very yummy - I`m gonna miss the food here. So badly. D:
Self-reflection post:
Show encrypted text
Where did I go today? :)
Gina x
PS: no capitals
PPS: its nothing private LOL so if you ask for the decryption key I may tell :P
Where did I go today? :)
Gina x
PS: no capitals
PPS: its nothing private LOL so if you ask for the decryption key I may tell :P
No comments:
Post a Comment