Thursday, July 7, 2011

I am soooo fucking tired ugh and skype is being a bitch and seeing Amelia`s photos of ice cream on fb is making me crave like crazy - I realised I haven`t even had ice cream this holidays!
Want to watch some good korean tv but aunt is watching boring stuff D:

Went shopping for lollies for evryone today and they tasted gross in my opinion LOL fuck. And I bought 5 packs... Will go scouting around for other types tomorrow, or whenevr my legs recover...

I bought a mike for Skype for 640yen - and used my awesome Japanese skills to do it. Godly, I say.

Oh, and NB: My English sucks right now. Like seirously, I`ve been forgetting words (epitome, epiphany) so the survey mightnt make sense..


Were you a part of the popular or elite crowd in your high school? Why or why not?
Out of the 3 high schools I`ve been to, I`ve been in the outgoing groups. Generally, people assumed we did not study and just talked about boys all the time (hghs). LOL

If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?
I would have gone to maths coaching and tried to learn ahead :L
Who did you have a crush on during high school? Did you express your feelings for that person?
I reckon `crush` implies generally not serious, girly giggly kinda thingoes so I`m not gonna list that :L But for kinda more substantial things, I expressed feelings :L

Have you ever been fired from a job?
puhlease too good to get fired :D
Have you had an erotic dream? What was it about?
I actually haven`t, at alll... :L
What is your biggest regret?
I don`t actualy have one :)
Do you sing while having a bath?
LOL when I`m having showers, sure :D
How often have you driven over the speed limit?
I wish I could answer this but father won`t let me drive his car without a lesson... and I have not yet had a lesson ==
If you came to know that someone in this room were gay then who do you suppose it would be?
I`m  the only one here lol - that would be intersting...
Do you think it is okay to lie? When would it be alright?
white lies. like sure lying isnt good, but people have their reasons for doing it
If you think no one is looking what is the one thing you would do?
pick my nose and eat it...
LOL yuck jokes - I have no idea?
If you were gay who would want to have a passionate affair with?
If I ever turn gay I`ll tell ya
If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
book: the lost symbol
movie: mean girls
person: wtf one person is so hard! Gloria lol since she`s like my sister except less annoying :D

When was the last time you indulged in binge drinking?
unfortunately, thanks to my light weightedness, any time I drink is binge drinking... LOL ==

If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why?
that is fucking weird LOL um first cartoon character to come to mind is mickey mouse...
What did you most get into trouble for when you were younger?
sucking my thumb ):
Why do women shave their armpits and men don’t?
I have no idea..
Which teacher did you feel attracted to when you were in school?
that is fucked up...
What is your most embarrassing moment?
too many - most recent is mixing up epitome with epiphany ==
What is the one thing that disgusts you?
mayonnaise oh wow, is tha een how you spell it?
What was your nickname in high school?
unfortunately, vagina.... LOL
What was your first impression about me?
who is me? Oo
If you were to die tomorrow what are the things you would want to do before you die?
fuck up LOL
What was your favourite toy as a child?
baby born!
Which movie title would best depict your life story? Why?
I DONT KNOW too much thought!
When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?
watching tv shows yay
Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
at 16 I dont think anything has impacted me THAT much? im gonna say going to hornsby, cos if I went to plc or nsg or something, I wouldve been a totally different person
If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about?
I will probs be reflecting on recent lol-moments with friends :)
What do you love and hate the most about the human race?
too deep wtf.
Who was your first prom date?
isnt prom for yr 12?
If you were an alcoholic drink what would it be and why?
I dont know about drinks. I`ll say soju since I`m Krean HAHA

If you could be a car which one would it be and why?
dnno I always hange my mind about cars
Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning?
I think `I wonder if my Dad is awake so that I`m not late for school hmmmm`

When did you first travel by airplane and where?
I was too young to remember. Either Korea HK China or Japan when I was like.. Under 4
Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened?
OHOH in preschool it was some white guy called Daniel, and we went to the same primary school for 3 years until Imoved houses/schools. I can`t evn remember his last name WHOOPS!
When was your first sleep over and where?
my godfamily`s house, when I was in year 2 and I cried and got my dad to pick me up LOL
If you could be a politician who would it be? Why?
ew all the politicians are chat
If you could be a religious or spiritual leader who would it be? Why?
your mum.
What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning?
pee :L
If you could spend a night with a celebrity who would it be?
dunno I always assume that celebrities are cocky little assholes
What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it? What does it stand for?
ears - it stands for an aunty (like not related but close family friend) calling my mum silly and old fashioned for not allowing it, and dragging me to the dept store to get it done yay :)

Which one country would you want relocate to if you had the opportunity?
party in the USA PLEASE
Who was the first person who broke your heart?
seriously, the phrase `broke your heart` sounds so stupid... no offense but man the fuck up/its so cheesy lol?
I sound like a bitter 40yr old virgin, but I seriously dont like tha phrase...
My heart has nevr been broken LOL I`ve been hurt, sure. BUT MY HEART DOES NOT BREAK UGH ==

What does love mean to you?
family + friends you can count on :)
How come you get the pizza faster than an ambulance?
cos we have a bajillion pizza shops in Gordon and no hospitals
Why is it that they say penny for your thoughts and yet you have to put your two cents worth?
dont get it.
okay just deleted a handful of qs I did not understand.. last one

Do you think you are selfish?
not really but I can be :L

holycrap xtal annie yun please come on skype already UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment