1. My hair is disgusting. I need to get it cut, or something. Something! But I don't know what that something is ): Growing out a fringe is hard work.. D:
2. Random d&m with Lau yday - quite fun :P
3. Watched hp7 yday and some annoying little bitch in front of us was like "shut up!" at least 7 times during the ads. The ADS. Please chill...? And apparently she sobbed annoyingly loudly throughout the last 30 minutes of the movie.. YOU SHUT UP! == Was planning to bitch very loudly about her as she walked by.. But I think she stayed in to watch the credits cos we were outside for like, 10 more minutes and she still didn't come..
4. My jumper is covered in Milo's hair, and I've been sneezing all day/night,
5. No matter how much (often/thoroughly) I clean my room, it still doesn't have that clean/tidy look..
6. I admire those people in Japan who could ride their bike while on the phone/holding an umbrella. Or smoking/holding an umbrella/on the phone. Not that smoking is good, but the multitasking is pretty amazing..
7. I miss the automatic flush toilets..
Okay, encryption time. LOL this will be a fun one :D
hint: numbers are 5, 5, 5, 1. you have to make 24 by using + - * and / only - must use all numbers! no spaces
DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE AND GOOGLE IT PLEASE. :P
oh and btw rkim got this randomly by doing it in his head. if that's any motivation?
oh and btw rkim got this randomly by doing it in his head. if that's any motivation?
edit: omgosh so I was trying on last years nsb formal dress and I had this awesome idea.. To cut the dress to use the bottom as a skirt LOL and then wear it to hornsby social. I think I'd actually wear the skirt.
Feeling godly... :D
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment