1. After staring at myself for a bit, I think my face has become even fatter (was that even possible?) since I came to Japan..
2. Today I had some weird, kinda lemony spaghetti..
3. I also did `a lot` of Jap today, a few more days of this, and I`ll be caught up with the rest of the class LOL
4. Even though I wanna go back home, I know I`m gonna miss this place shitloads when I`m back in Aust ):
5. Today I returned home with 51cents. LOL oh dear.
6. I bought more lollies (I am pretty sure they will taste good) and packed a few of them into drink bottles I bought to save space - customs is gonna think I`m smuggling drugs or something :L
7. Though it feels like I haven`t bought much, I still return home with an extra box :D
8. Suraj just called me `ginster` LOOOOL
9. Being in Japan really makes me want to ride my bike again...
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment