Pretty sure I had things to blog about a few days ago, but of course, I've forgotten now! :L
Hm, but I did have a very interesting dream a few days ago. Laura and I were running away from any figure who had authority in a cartoon world of bright purple, pink and green.. We hid behind a postbox.. LOL
So Ben (Wang)'s theory of dreams is:
- You will dream if you wear socks to bed
NB: These dreams are generally nightmares.
LOL - I disagreed to this, but out of curiosity, tested his theory and wore socks to bed. Funny enough, I did not dream (HAHAHA) and told this to Ben at intuition today. Here's basically how the convo went:
M: Ben! I wore socks to bed, but I didn't dream!?
B: Oh, there's something wrong with that! Hmm... Try changing mattresses!
M: LOL WTF HUH?
B: Yeah! Try it! Try wearing socks, and sleeping in your parent's bed... 8)
That was a lot more comical in real life.. :L
Today was not good day for me in terms of english. Seriously, so bad.
1. *reading out instructions in some iPhone game* "blah blah blah fiery [fee-ry]"
Yun: LOL WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Me: Um.. Feery? Isn't that how you say it?
Yun/Xtal: IT'S FIRY LOL
2. "I hate round shaped tairs." I meant tables.....
3. (writing chem notes) "Wen"
- holy fuck I just spelt when without a h..... -
Had a refreshing gossip session with an old friend LOL. Oh and I watched SATC yesterday night. Love it. So much oh my gosh.
This does sound quite terrible, but I don't want to grow up and live a life like my parents. Sometimes, the whole suburbia lifestyle thing appeals to me: big house, corporate job, nice car, two kids.
But... Wouldn't that just be painfully boring? :/ I know I think wayyyyyy too much for a 16 yo who should be doing maths. I guess I'm, what.. 30 years ahead of myself? Still, experiencing new cultures appeals to me a whole lot more :)
In regards to my post about the Nanking Massacre/Korean rape case - I didn't realise how I was hating on Japanese people. I did not mean it like that at all, was just typing the post up when I was all emotional and "oh my goodness the world is such a scary place" and "the human capacity for evil is incredible" (LOTF - sound familiar?). I went to Japan, I loved the country, and the people especially (they are so nice.. I don't get how they can be so friendly all the time?). So yes, sorry if I offended anyone!
Hope you all had a good weekend. We have AMC westpac to look forward to this week... :L
Gina x
LMFAO you just blog about what we have conversations about >:)
ReplyDelete