Tuesday, July 19, 2011

term 3

argh first day of term 3 tomorrow - and with a modern history assignment presentation thingo due, what a great way to start it off.. and I can't even find my multiple usbs ==

woke up at 11 today, and called a bunch of people to convince them to go out (didn't really work) and instead went to Macq library with Gloria and (finally) learnt moles.
Actually, after like half an hour, I convinced her to come and eat noodles with me so we went to Simply Noodles (which I'm pretty sure is the store Yun recommended me.. Pretty sure..) Anyways we shared some hugeass plate and it was so good. LOL.
Then I begged her to go window shopping/chilling/cafe-ing with me.. It's kinda all I've wanted to do all holidays (like, with human company) and finally I got what I wanted. :L

Got back and properly learnt moles. Yeah my days are so eventful.. :L
Got a call telling me mod was due tmrw (fml) since i thought it was due on Friday! Finished it at around 12, then cut down a shitload. THEN I happened to somehow end up on gmarket. and here I am browsing now, even though I haven't even packed my bag for tomorrow.. Responsible!

Hope term 3 is awesome so that we end year 11 with good memories and start year 12 fresh and prepared. :D

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment