Wednesday, July 13, 2011

home sweet home :)

So after an exhausting trip back, I'm home! I'm so not used to my keyboard lolol got used to the random Japanese one ==
My ride from Osaka to Gold Coast was business class - and it was quite awesome. Though it doesn't compare with the usual business class (My mum went with Asiana, and she got so much free, expensive stuff LOL I WAS SO JELLY) it still meant I got to slightly lie down, eat yummy food, and drink out of a cup made of glass. Had 2 babies on board and I couldn't sleep, but still managed to sleep for around 3-4 hours (out of around 8!)

Came home and unpacked (not properly, just opened everything) and realised I really did not buy much - where did all my $$ go? ):
Can't wait to see everyone! Apparently I'm disugstingly black according to mother T__T And dad is forcing me to accompany family to mcdonalds performing arts challenge - AND I AM SO CEEBS UGH. Right now, all I want to do is watch harry potter!

Oh and thanks to all of youse who called/texted/tweeted/whatsapped me this morning! :D

Pictures after the break!









last day at aunts' house: wearing my $4 shirt YAY!


they have a button to make flushing noises so you can pee in peace LOL


changeroom @ h&m: was gonna buy this for formal...


this chick attached that tail thingo to her pants... So she had like, a tail LOL ==


iced coffee @ some fkn ripoff cafe - reminds me of cowboys :L


I have never seen so many false lashes in my life!


Shinsaibashi: the place you'll find after Namba! Just imagine a few kms (libterally) of this sort of shopping strip. Sigh. So good.


I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH LOLLIES FOR YOU ALL


Kyoto - the most popular temple place!


I think my mum is kinda sad that I didn't buy her a lot of presents ):

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment