Sunday, July 17, 2011

survey again..

I want to watch Transformers 3. Or go shopping. Or just drink coffee with someone. Tonight was kinda the most awkward 5 hours of my life. Family friends from Korea came over, and it's a dude who just graduated year 12 (went to american school in korea, and they have diff terms) and a girl 2 years younger than me.
The dude actually makes conversation but the girl just doesn't talk. And is opinionless!

So we basically jsut watched movies for 5 hours while I attempted to make small talk.. yeah.. :L

Survey after the break :L

So be honest, do you have a guy?
I have bros. :)

What did your last text say?
"POOPIES. Nuuuu" from rkim cos i think I'm dogging library tomorrow

Think back to June. Who did you like?
Nobody!

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Sure

Do you fall for people easily?
I would like to think not.. But I also think I'm just lying to myself ):

If you are sitting on the porch and see an ant, do you squash it?
Run away!

What's on your mind right now?
I'm not really thinking properly.. Transformers 3 - I really wanna watch it!

Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?
Sureee

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Nope

How late did you stay up last night?
3am cos I'm a tank and was watching xmen :)

Do you smoke crack everyday?
That stuff is like water to me

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?
That's pretty gross...

Would you rather be mad or sad?
Um mad. LOL then you can just be anger for a while, rant, then youre done

If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
nah I think I'm happy the way things turned out

Have you ever got a D on your report card?
Nope C was worse for PE

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Nah cos I had a viola lesson and it was cold and I wanted to stay in bed ):

Do you believe in true love?
Hmm not sure.

What does your hair look like right now?
tied up in a bun. yuck i hate my haiir.

Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?
one month.. I would pack some sunscreen in my suitcase for Japan LOL

What's your third text say and who was it from?
From Rkim to tell him if I'm going to macq library tmrw.. :L

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Sleeping or getting ready to sleep

How many cigerettes have you smoked today?
A few packets since I would like to get lung cancer before I'm 30

Do you secretly like someone?
Definitely - and I would also definitely admit it on my blog cos that's a secret..

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Hmm, yes I think I do.

Is something wrong with you right now?
I've got a kpop song stuck in my haed LOL

What are you listening to?
Whirring sound of computer/frantic typing of keyboard

What's your mood right now?
calm? nonchalant? non-caring? lol-ing? chill?

You find out your ex is having a kid with someone you don't like, you say?
(first I lol-ed at q) then I go: holy fuck we're 16 hsc is coming up fuck. it's funny cos this would just neve happen... ==

Could you last in a relationship for over a year?
I dunno :L

Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
Claremont College

Were you single on your last birthday?
Nope

Tomorrow is?
Sunday. the 18th of July.

What were you doing at 12:00am last night?
In bed with phone and laptop.

Are you lying to yourself about something?
Nope. Maybe. I dunno I don't think that much ==

Miss anyone right now?
Yes - I haven't seen so many of my friends in ages!

Last person you saw?
My sister

Who has hurt you the most?
steps cos i trip all the time. even though they're not people.. ><

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Nope LOL

Are you happy?
Suree :)

Are there some songs you can't listen to because they remind you of someone?
Nah but there are some songs I don't like because they used to be my alarm to wake me up. And then when I hear them again I get angry LOOOOL

Do you ever think about the past?
Duhh who doesn't?

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Um girlies know my asos/uo password, xtal knows my fb pw as does rex. i think that's all the pws i've got.. OH SHIT LOL ADRIAN KNOWS MY EFTPOS PASSWORD - but he looked when I trusted him not to be looking.

Was last night terrible?
No?

Who was the last person to lay in bed with you?
I have no idea.. Oo

Is it sad when people die from a drug overdose?
No shit unless you're freaking heartless

What were you doing when you found out Michael Jackson was dead?
I dunno

Do you want to talk to someone right now?
Not particularly

Would you rather sing or dance in front of 100,000 people?
Dance - but a routine I've practised :L

Would it be more likely of you to fail Science or Maths
well, last year i would've said science. this year defs maths :L

Do you have any friends who you secretly dislike?
LOL yeah, like 2. But they're people I rarely talk to..

Do you currently like someone who doesn't know you exist?
No (if you do, then gg...)

Do you know anyone who got an abortion?
No.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Nope LOL Asian pride?

What song are you listening to?
not listening to music!

How do you get to school?
Sometimes driven by dad. others, driven/train/bus (hectic)

What do you think about before you go to bed?
the secret guy I have a crush on.. Jokes I think about what I have to do tomorrow :L

Where did you sleep last night?
In my bed

Do you want kids?
I used to be adamant about not having kids. But now I'm like hm I probs will end up with them...

Who do you have texts from in your inbox?
Lots of people? Rkim Annie Albert Gloria Rex Xtal

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment