Saturday, August 6, 2011

macq library week 2

My friend is embarrassing. So I was at Woolworths, contemplating whether to buy an Easyway, or a coffee and I could not make up my mind. Easyway was too expensive, and also super super bad for you apparently, but it's exactly what I felt like.. Anyways, so i'm trying to make up my mind, when Crystal starts singing embarrassingly loudly so that everyone starts looking at us. It worked, and I dragged her to the magazine, where we find a Cosmopolitan magazine, with a little book of big savings or something. And inside, are a bunch of vouchers.

Cosmopolitan is like, $6. Being the stingy asians we are, we started to subtly take pictures of each page of the discount booklet (cos you can use it online).
Smooth? Why yes, I do think so.

Other than that, Crystal also managed to get me extremely depressed and pessimistic about life. And I also did not manage to do as much work as I had planned.
In other words, teenage angst time. LOL ):


We somehow started discussing stomach flu, and Crystal says "HAHAHAH I CAN SO IMAGINE A STOMACH SNEEZING AHAHAHHAHA" Then she proceeded to draw a picture to show me and yun..
um yeah, I'm not the blonde one here. :P
that's a stomach sneezing :P



Cherries are in season again! SO YUMMY :D



Gina x

1 comment:

  1. a whole post dedicated to me?
    aw, you shouldn't have ;)

    ReplyDelete