Monday, August 8, 2011

week 4 asdklajsld

so it's week four.
3 weeks till prelims.

I'm so tired I just want to sleep/watch friends, but the pile of work I have to do is nagging at the back of my head. (I apologise if that's not the right saying lol)
The good news is that today, our intu tute was not boring! and from now on, tutes are on sunday: so mondays are free days! Also, the electronic dictionary I bought in Korea 2 years ago finally works.. My sister broke it age ago, so I just left it there for like a year, and now it's fine. :L

So hungry but I'm just drinking a shitload of tea, since whatever I eat now will go to somewhere other than my poo. LOL


1. Straight
2. Um maths and lying.
3. YOUR MUM. :L
4. Kinda only been on one......
5. Changes. I guess it's like, if you're the big fish in a small pond, your self esteem will be higher than when you're a small fish in a big pond! So like, doing maths with ruse kids, vs teaching my sister maths? LOL
6. Annie Crystal Yun Glor Kylie Alberto and Dj?
7. The Lost Symbol adslkfjasd so good
8. Loud eating noises yucky ):
9. Generally have the ability to make me feel better whenever :)
10. I really want a baby tiger.. But I would also settle for a dog
11. Don't really miss anyone?
12. Shit happens.
13. Intuition, then Jap, lazing about, and Friends
14. Sadly, my A for 8th grade viola, eisteddfod awards, scholarships/ruse ==
15. Well he thinks he's gonna become a rapper. Fucking asshole.
16. Cry Me A River - Michael Buble. So freaking good
17. I actually can't remember.. Lol?
18. Smat guys
19. I've had a million fish, that bred to make a billion more fish :L
20. Hm that's a hard one. Cookies and Cream or green tea 8)
21. In my bed, watching friends, eating pods. Craving pods like crazy ):
22. Oh, I'm not sure actually. People don't usually say mean things to me, they say it to others :L
23. Lane Cove, Kingsford, uh Maroubra, and till I was liek 1, Strathfield (typical Koreans)
24. .. I'll love you if I love you geez!
25. Don't ask me about my future please, I get freaked out by it. For now, a respectable ATAR that'll get me into a course I'm happy with. America, and travelling the world is a plan.. :) Need the $$ first...
26. Changes
27. School then tutoring - yuck day
28. successful
29. I have many, but the most recent is 'doggy style'
30. I'm a girl! So face and body? :L
31. Buy my mum and dad first class tickets to Korea, 6star accommodation, spending money. Then I'd invest the rest w/ my dad :)
32. Smat.
33. I would like to think that I am a good friend...
34. fking sound of eating.
35. Um.. SNSD, f(x), 2pm, mblaq, 2ne1, kara, etc etc. uncle got me tickets to an end-of-year concert cos he's a pd :D
36. Didn't I answer this already?
37. 2, unless I decide I don't want any..
38. Good sex, please. KIDDING. Just having a good time lol, no need to get fancy
39. Um. I don't know..
40. when I skid down the staircase of my ballet studio in year 2, and couldn't talk or even cry for about 30 seconds. I thought I was paralysed forever..
41. NYC please
42. that I'm like a sister to them. (something along the lines of being awesome)
43. Sure, my chair is a little uncomfortable but i'll live :)
44. Buble serenading me LOL jokes serenading is weird stuff.
45. Think exponential growth :)
46. STOP REPEATING QUESTIONS (please)
47. fucking prelims, fuck
48. genius brain. or wonderful metabolism. either one would be much appreciated
49. think sine/cosine curve
50. I don't even get the question.. ><
51. Nothing lol?
52. "You pee standing up too? Nice." LOL
53. Procrastination skills. Laziness. Bitchiness (yes, I admit it)
54. I like the smat Corean boyz plis w/ the gut body
55. "bitch with red glasses" HAHAHA kidding!
56. maths, and having to wake up in the morning

holy bolls, that was gut procrastination skills right there

Gina x

1 comment: