Saturday, April 2, 2011

april fools (:

okay two posts in one night but OH WELLS just felt like it (:

oh and LOL lj thought the shut down of my old blog was an april fools joke hahaha! www.ginnaaa.blogspot.com if you would like to check it out (:

anyway, the day started off with double chem, where we got to go to the cmoputer room and do some graphing task on excel. Rkim played some computer game about tanks with Austin, while I slept. (Y) Maths was boringist shit ever. fark. I really wanna move up to M5, or even down to M7, cos woodhouse is unbelievably intimidating.

3u - did my speech, and got the perfect time of 4 minutes exactly YAY! I'm happy with it (:
2u - did my speech lolol and I felt I spoke too fast. 3 mins 50ish? Albert kept mouthing to me to point to my visual rep. But I was freaking doing my speech LOL. I tried to make small inconspicuous headshakes to get him to stop but it didn't work. :L Afterwards we got to watch more of Death on the Nile.
Albert bet with me that we had watched 15 minutes more than the scene we started watching (I hope that made sense) in that particular period. (ie. if we started on scene 5, he thought we were up to scene 7). of course he was WRONG teehee and now owes me a milo icecream. (:

economics, we got our marks back for the Adrian test. And i must say, us four at the back are fucking failures. All four of us got underaverage. But hey, at least we did pretty decently with the short answers? :L

japanese: a full period of making paper cranes. THIS IS WHY I DO JAPANESE. :D After learning how to make them (I am a god), Julia and i decided to search for artistic selves, and took numerous photos. I then applied filters on them with my phone



and we ended with this photo. And I dno, I think it's pretty worthy of tumblr :P hm I must say, it looks a lot better on my phone ):

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment