A few things I need to get off my chest.
(ooft, tense.. LOL)
1. I am so sick of hearing my sister play the same f*cking concerto a bajillion times. She's been playing the Hayden Cello Concerto since... I think August last year? IT'S NEARLY BEEN A WHOLE FLAKSDFJALSDFKJ-ING YEAR.
2. I am sick of hearing about Justin Bieber (from my sister). I don't mind him, but like.. I don't care that he could play the drums when he was 5 or wahtever. Please, I could play the piano at that age (chopsticks counts)
3. I printed off the WRONG version of my essay to go memorise today. That is farking GG. ARGH.
4. Today I 'ran into' a friend around 8ish at the library. My mum called, and she didn't hang up (and neither did I). My friend and I talked for around 5 minutes before I realised she was still there. NB: the car has loudspeaker, soooo she basically heard whatever we talked about. The friend is also a male. I get into the car, and my mum asks shiftily if I was by myself. ==
5. I HATE ENGLISH SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IT.
6. If I fuck up my chem test tomorrow, I will probably cry because I did zero English to prepare for chem.
7. I suck at making difficult encryptions.
8. I'm sorta hungry but I can't eat cos I refused the sushi my mum made me (I wasn't hungry at the time!) and if I go downstairs to eat now, my mum will be hurt LOL jokes she'll get pissed.
9. Today I walked into macq uni and all these uni people stared me down. Though I walked with pride in my JR uniform, they are so intimidating ==. Then this nice guy asked me where I bought my "bubble tea" LOL and told me singapore had the best bubble tea, then asked if I had been there.. WELL, it did make me feel better! (:
10. nine is an odd number to end on (LOL PUN HEHE) I think I accidentally put yun's address as northern territory for asos.. if I did then.. fuck. ==
- edit -
2 more things
11. I cannot freaking sleep at night. I don't know why.. Started around tuesday? I get into bed, tired as hell at around 12/1; turn my phone on silent, have no electricals near me. But I can't freaking sleep adlfkjasdfsdfsdf.
12. shit I forgot what it was.. ugh well, this sucks? Oh, and I did set Yun's address to be northern territory.. lol == well, I also hate anonymous trolls. Please man up and say it to people's faces instead of hiding behind a computer.
On a better note. I have finally got a related text.. Lol. one week and this is over. I CAN'T WAIT
Gina x
PS: good luck everyone (:
No comments:
Post a Comment