today I basically chilled, and 'unwound'.. Like, I know I've been stressed lately and I really think I just needed some time to spend with friends, just chilling. And it totally worked. :D
so spicedlebb met up and watched 'diary of a wimpy kid', even though in all honesty, I totally didn't feel like it. But you know what? I actually kinda loved it. It was a really cute movie, but I really appreciated it because it let me see things from my little sister's perspective. (note: her name is Reena - yes, we rhyme LOL)
For example, yesterday, my sister wanted to talk with me - just because we actually haven't conversed in a really long time, since she's out swimming/cello-ing, and I'm out at the library. So we were talking; d&ming (hehe); and she mentioned that she was so surprised when I asked her if I could have her impulse deodorant. and I was like oh wtf how come? and she went on to explain that when she talked about impulse, I said it wasn't even a proper deodorant, it just smelt nice, blah blah blah; but she really wanted one; so she bought it and tried to 'hide' it amongst her other deodorants. And I was like wow; I honestly had no idea I had such a big impact on her. I don't even remember putting impulse down (that harshly); and to think she had to HIDE it so she wouldn't piss me off..
So then, watching diary of a wimpy kid; I realised how much younger siblings look up to their older siblings (this is more profound in same sex siblings I think - and this phrase didn't make any sense at all). So I decided I really have to learn to become a more supportive sister. I mean, who needs someone constantly putting them down ): So: no more putting down PLC, etc etc. But in my defence, I honestly was just scared of her turning into some typical plc bimbo; and wanted her to be herself instead of conforming to become one of those stupid popular girls. whoops, I think I just put PLC down.. :L
And I half d&med with my mother today, about relationships. Actually, it lasted around 2 minutes, but that's pretty good. And also talked to my dad in the car, for like 15 minutes just about life in general. Was good cos I guess I'm learning to appreciate my family more. And I feel so bad about my sister.
Gina x
PS: RKim and Kiran totally pranked me, I talked to Kiran thinking he was Rkim; and vice versa. They're gods; I admit it. epic troll? I think so. :P (Suraj, you gotta up your game bro)
No comments:
Post a Comment