Tuesday, April 26, 2011

english

holy shit I am about to rage quit on english.

my stupid teacher who will remain unamed because I don't wanna be sued for defamation literally went through ONE text (the widower in teh country one) and the rest of the booklet, we analysed in groups of 4. um GOOD JOKE; since when is group work successful; it just means we chat about random shit and then pretend to do work once you come around to check.

ASLDKFJASDF HJOLY BALLLS I HATE ENGLISH I NEVER HATED ENLGIHS BEFORE ASDFLKJASDFLASDFDFLKSJAFDFSLDFSDFLKJSLDFKJSDF

I WANNA WATCH GOSSIP GIRL GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ.

AND I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BLAME MY FAILWHALE ON THE TEACHER BUT IF WE HAD NOTES, THIS WOULD ALL BE SO MUCH EASIER. I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I AM DOING GEEBUS.

GINA X
PS: THANK YOU RKIM FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME AND GIVING ME WONDERFUL IDEAS. UGH. KILL ME NOW I CAN'T WAIT TILL 6TH MAY (4TH PERIOD)
pps: the caps lock raging actually helped I am a lot more chill now WHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment