Sunday, April 10, 2011

limitless

On Thursday, I woke up at 6.45 and left the house at 7 to be at school for morning class with woody.
AND GUESS WHAT. MORNING CLASS WASN'T ON. ugh was unbelievably pissed off.

Friday was the last day of school, and was actually kinda boring, apart from the dodgeball finals (the pissed off year 9 chick totally made my day). After school, I skipped musical rehearsal and went over to Celine's for her sleepover YAY (note: Celine is a Hornsby friend!). We sang karaoke to random ancient songs LOL, ate the most delicious dinner ever yumyum, then proceeded to prank call people. I realise if I recall all the random shiz we said to people, I will be judged forever. BUT, this one story is just too funny hehe. My friends will remain anonymous :P. So we (Girl A was talking) called someone, and tried to encourage some phone sex. (oh gosh, judged already).

Girl A: "hey baby what are you doing?"
Boy: "uhh.. who is this?"
Girl A: "I'm whoever you want me to be (;" (I FED HER THAT LINE!)
Boy: "um okay.. lol? no seriously, who is this.."
 - a few minutes/a bajillion awkward silences later -
Girl B: (whispers) "say i wanna see your penis!"
Girl A: (looks at Girl B weirdly) "I have a big penis"
the rest of us: LOLOLOLOLOL WTF WTF WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA
Boy: "um... okay...."

HOLY BALLS THAT WAS SOO FKN HILARIOUS OKAY WE ARE WEIRD. but anyway, Girl A got a phone call an hour later from Boy (who was on private number), who managed to find out who called him.

We watched 'Life as you know it". Oh wait, I fell asleep halfway through WHOOPS, then I woke up in the morning and watched the strangers. And i am not going to talk about it, cos that will juts make me too scared to sleep again ):

Saturday was musical, and it was the most tedious 4 hours i have experienced in a long time, the dancing was just getting dragged on sooooo much. Everyone was exhausted. And I swear the juinors just come to flirt with each other. There is this one girl in particular, don't even know what grade she's in, but every time i see her, she is giggling, hair flicking, doing all the little flirty things little girls do. LOL WHAT IMPERFECT YOUNG LADIES HAHAHA :D (I'm so funny :D)

I will not ramble on about anything else because this post is getting too long. BUT I watched limitless today, and it was pretty freaking awesome. (:

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment