Monday, April 4, 2011

chime

So maybe I shouldn't be talking, but I find it kinda funny (and also kinda random) when people just chime into online 'conversations'. E.g. statuses, wall posts, tweets. Oh, and by people, I mean people you have on facebook, but don't reallyyyyy know who they are. that sentence didn't make sense but OH WELL.

I mean, if you go to the same school; and it's about something that's relevant, then sure, chime all you like. that's not even chiming, if you're related to the topic! But if you're not; then why are you commenting bro? This might just be me being unnecessarily bitchy (I think Crystal has successfully managed to make me worried about the half yearlies as well farkkk), but yeah.

For example, today on facebook, my status was 'wtf we have to do sport during exam week?', and this guy comments. I had nooo idea who this person was LOL had to click onto his profile, then read his info/search up our mutual friends. He doesn't go to Ruse (and obviously not Hornsby either) then shared a lovely anecdote about how he found out he had sport during exam week.

Okay after writing all this out, I have come to realise that this post is just me being unnecessarily mean. On that note, Crystal was bullying me during our tute today. I didn't sit next to her to avoid getting bullied with 'your mum' jokes, so she got angry at constructed some poking stick thing made out of a few pens and a few elastic bands. Then, a random joined our tute and sat in between us, while she tried poking me inconspicuously. LOL.

I have successfully procrastinated far less tonight; and finished TWO intu booklets hehehe (technically because i was behind one week) :L. Now have to do some geometry if I don't wanna get owned by Mr Woodhouse tomorrow. lovely.

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment