Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sisterly love (:

this is just a short post about something that I think kinda made my day today.

Less than a minute ago, my sister walks into my room, and says "long time no see Gina. Read this" then walks out, throwing a tiny notepad (the size of 2 business cards) at me. I pick it up, and see this page which I wrote in a few days ago.

I was so bored, and I had picked up a pen with 3 colours (like, the red side, blue side, black side), and written:

Hello.
My name is Gina.
This pen is coloured black! (:


And my sister wrote underneath:

Although your writing's neat.
face it.
- you're not weird at all -



LOL MY LITTLE SISTER OWNED ME TONIGHT. DEARIE ME.
Today is just one of those "I'm soo ceebs" days, where even if you try doing maths, it just doesn't make sense to you. ):

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment