Saturday, June 11, 2011

best.day.ever.

okay embracing new way of life. well, I started embracing it today. And it is totes working (I think).

After performing at a nursing home in Concord (it was the best nursing home ever..) decided to go to Macq to study, and catch up on jap, chem and maths. :L However, Royce and Rkim randomly chimed.
And it was the best two/three hours ever.

We were ate McDonalds (guess what - Royce ate a filet'o fish... and fries, AND COKE!!!!) trolling around, and I commented on how I found Caucasian's bodies unbelievably amazing. Like, even if they are obese, their calves are still thin. (jelly to the max). I think I also commented on how they were stick thin but had massive boobies. That's weird, I swear! So then Rkim decided to visually represent this information by drawing with coke on the table. LOL - I wish I had taken a photo, but one of the staff gave us the biggest dirty, so Rkim quickly shoved 2 napkins on it. D:
The table was a little slanted, so by the time he started drawing the legs, this is what it looked like.

And let's not forget - this was done with liquid coke!! 

Afterwards, we went to Myer and had a 20 minute argument about Burts Bees lip balm HAHAHA. Rkim and I both wanted Pomegranate flavour (in a pack of three), while Royce stood there dying of embarrassment.
We bought it, and argued for probably 15 minutes on the steps about who would get pomegranate flavour.
Wandered in to Big W and browsed cosmetics. (Royce is still dying of embarrassment). Then I found the biggest bras ever. Holy balls, one cup was bigger than my head. Explored Big W for 40 minutes before Royce + Rkim finally decided to go to Chatswood, and I could finally do my work.

Ahhh today was a good day. And I think tomorrow will be quite awesome too since I get to laugh at my little sister's bimbo little friends with my other half - bestie from hornsby no homo! Oh, she is my date to social HAHA YAY :D


Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment