I just raged at sultanas - seems this crazy psycho thing is really getting worse.
Yesterday night was first night of musical - and i think 10-15 of my hornsby friends came. And as soon as we started dancing to perfect young ladies, I could hear them screaming (pretty sure it was my name). Of course, it was embarrassing as hell, but it brought an extremely wide, genuine smile from me - the first in a long time. And this is why I love my hornsbies :)
Both yesterday and today I rage quit on my make up. I DON'T CARE. Typical - it's perfect when you do it the day before, but absolutely shit when you actually try doing it..
Been a pretty crappy week, but oh well - at least I get to look forward to writing my modernist short story next week. Jokes, I cannot wait till Japan. At the moment, I can't even shop my sorrows away.
Show encrypted text
Hint: My most recent splurge items? 1st word is the brand, 2nd word is item in plural form - no capitals, space in between words. (9, 6)
Have fun y'all
Gina x
Hint: My most recent splurge items? 1st word is the brand, 2nd word is item in plural form - no capitals, space in between words. (9, 6)
Have fun y'all
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment