Sunday, June 26, 2011

first day in Japan

First day of Japan and I`ve already made a fool of myself (a couple of hundred times) of course!

I was desperately hoping for some hotties on the plane, but sadly I was met with none. I mean seriously, I`m only going to be seeing ugleh short guys for 2 and a half weeks.. You need some form of eye candy HAHAHAHA. Kidddingggggggggg - but a hot guy on the plane is every girl`s dream.. :L
Instead, I had this really nice Japanese woman next to me who helped me fill in my forms (my uncle`s address had too much kanji I couldn`t read) and also paid for my water since I nly had a 100 dollar note (I paid her back!)

Haven`t really experienced much yet, my girl cousin (22/3?) just left for work, my guy cousin (26) and aunt (she`s such a milf) went out for golf lessons, and my uncle is at a wedding.. They should be taking me out soon LOL. But their house is amazing. Note that it`s a house - most Japanese people live in apartments cos the land price is so expensive (think about the population vs land here!). And it`s amazing.. Everything is so technological that I swear I keep breaking things..

The shower itself is a ROOM - it`s not big, but it`s an entire, blocked of space dedicated to showers. What he awesome.. The toilet is automatic flush. So I Get up toflush, and it just flushes by itself.. WOAH step back! I nearly broke the fridge today by yanking it open, when you just press a button which opens the door.

My guy cousin lent me his room cos he said I wouldn`t be used to sleeping on tatami mats (aw how nice)  and his room had these extra buttons right? they were up, stop, down buttons - and I could hear a whirring noise when I pressed them but I had no idea what they did.. Turns out some blind thingo comes down.. like, think of a garage door (automatic) - like that, but for his window and door to verandah. Am I the only one who finds that awesome? :L


This is a picture from the train station - they have carriages with women only because that`s just how pedo the guys are... LOL.

Will hopefully be blogging daily about my Japanese adventures! So watch this space.

OHOH and btw, thanks to the babes who wrote me plane letters hehe they were all wonderfully entertaining to read/look at. I must mention that Annie even gave me a BOAT to use if my plane crashed HAHAHA burst out laughing :) Love you allllll

namaste bitches (can`t wait till new season of 90210)

Gina x
PS: I must add - I`VE BEEN TRYING SAUCES AHHHHHHHHH. Cos it would be sooo rude of me to reject any food given to me, I`ve had to eat it - and Japanese cuisine is based on sauce T__T. my breakfast today had tomato sauce in it. afdjl;fdjksdf But I ate it. And it was manageable YAY. But my aunt told me that japanese tomato sauce is a lot nicer than korea/america/australias..
I`m very proud of myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment