Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 2 - 9 Loves

1. I love my girlies :) Annie's been my substitute boyfriend for ages now HAHAHA. Yun, Crystal. And of course the Hornsby babes (spiced) I love you all :)
2. Ice cream. - I think it's a big big weakness..
3. Long baths. Where you do absolutely nothing LOL but so relaxing!
4. My family (this should be first, shouldn't it..) Even though I'm not the best daughter/sister, I try my hardest to be as awesome as possible :)
5. Shopping. Read some older posts, and enough said..
6. Bros yayyyy :D
7. Watching makeup tutorials on youtube, even though I'm never gonna try them.. HAHAH it's awesome to see gurus turn from plain to stunning.
8. Colour schemes.. And those pages in magazines, where they've got the page filled with crushed/spilt make up.. SO PRETTY.
9. Coming home, flopping unto the bed while hugging my bear for as long as I can before getting busted by mum for sleeping..

Very high intu tute today, quite the awesome. I won't even say what shit went down :P
Need to pack for Japan. Wondering whether I should be taking my docs or not.. I mean, June is supposed to be raining season (docs are good cos they're waterproof). But at the same time, it is summer, which means boiling weather.. :/

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment