Wednesday, June 15, 2011

disney

okay, my high is slowly dying. But when I WAS super high, I desperately wanted two things.
1) ice cream - my fmaily never buys ice cream ADLFKJASF
2) TO LIVE IN DISNEY WORLD.
And yes, I said disney world, not disneyland. Disney world is that place you see in the opening credits of disney movies. This is my description of it: "Disney world is where everybody is happy and everything is pretty. Disneyworld is pretty and tranquil and sparkly" LOL reading this now, sounds a little like I'm on something..


To prove my point, I looked for my hd, opened a disney movie and took low res screenshots of the openign LOL. It doens't do it justice though! ):


Gina Oh says
haha
who caresss about  fireworks
):
Samuel Tieu says
WTF
ok
take away the fireworks
looks like a shet
its has to constantly shooting fireworks
Gina Oh says
LOLOLOL
they're not fireworks
they're fairies....
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

this how high I am :)

TEEHEE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment