Monday, June 27, 2011

kinda ceebs with proper post

yes, incredibly ceebs with a proper post with the picture of the day. (it was some funky jap guy - will upload later).

today my guy cousin took me to namba (which is the southern shopping area of Osaka) - today the heat was once again stifling, but with WIND.
perfect day to wear a skirt, right? (the floral one I always wear).  I am very smat.
SIGH. You can stop reading here if my flashing stories are tmi. LOL

So  I decided not to wear bike shorts because I was wearing a black leotard anyway, and it was SO HOT! It got to a point where even though I was holding unto my skirt, it somehow blew up.. And you know what? I`m in JAPAN, noone knows me, so when I flashed, inside of dying of embarrassment and hiding, I just swore and kept walking. No shame? I think not.
I mean, they`re never gonna see me again.. Fuck. LOL

I also walked to the chemist and asked the lady where the cleansers were.. Then I spent like 15 minutes trying to read the kanji to find out which of the bottles/tubes were ACTUALLY cleansers and not funky shiz like makeup removers.. So I asked a nice lady which were actually teh cleansers, and bought it. Was worried my Jap was effed and it was cream or some shiz, but it was cleanser. Very proud of my Jap skills. :)

Bought my sister cases for her iTouch, watched xmen (I realy liked it.. hehehe)



what did I wanted to get but managed to resist before Japan!! D:

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment