Tuesday, June 21, 2011

day 3 - eight fears

1. I think it's more a paranoia, but I'm always scared people don't like me.. Perhaps with good reason too.
2. That I will do super badly in my hsc despite lots of study..
3. The dark.. Lol..
4. Any of those scary figures from horror movies.. D:
5. Death.. LOL that sounds sooo stupid ):
6. Failing on all levels and becoming one of those secretaries that are hating life
7. OH HEIGHTS! like, I can go up and stuff, but I don't particularly like it?
8. scary looking pedo men.. self explanatory, I should think..

My day was super boring, and I have nooo idea what to pack for Japan cos looking up the weather forecast, looks like I'm facing max temps of 23 to 27.. how is max 23degrees summeer!? ):

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment