Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Namba - Japan

Hopefully this is a more substantial, entertaining post than the last!
Today was my first day out by myself in Japan, exploring and wandering around and not getting lost! Japanese people give me the biggest dirties.. I think its cos my shorts are too short.. Theyre normal in Aust, but here, maybe theyre considered sluzza!
I feel obese here in Japan, the girls are stick thin. I think everyone has legs like Lauras LOL. And on top of that, my stomach (which I had worked hard to shrink before Japan) is slowly expanding as my aunt piles on the food (its rude to reject so ofc I eat it.. Lol..) but yeh its definitely expanded cos I meal I could not finish before, I can quite easily finish now.. Looks like when I get back to Aust, my diet will consist of apples and coffee again LOL ):

I need to get changed for dinner now, so have some pictures!

the delicious approx $7 ramen :)

LOL this fadget is a head shorter than me, and was on the train playing the air guitar.. NO JOKE (the white tracksuit guy). note its like 33degrees and hes wearing that (printed tigers on it ooft what a hk) and my guy cousin who is dieting, but eats 3 bowls of rice is the one with the hat and navy shirt :)

yeah I dont even know what he fuck that is LOL but trust he Japanes..

at h&m they gave me this funky thingo, which aparently is a `face cover` so that I dont get makeup on the clothes LOL (not that I was waering makeup since I embrace natural beauty TROLOLOL KIDDING).


Oh, I really should be geting changed right now - but I have to add! Some pedo hit on me today.. Well actually Im probably overreacting, but this random comes up to me and says a bunch of SHIT in Japanese, and gives me a pedo smile. Like, fkn creepy pedo smile that says `Im horny as balls I need to get laid but have no $$$ for a prostitute`.
I ran away, unharmed. LOL.

That`s it for now - namaste bitches and have fun at the dance tomorrow night! I think my guy cousin is taking me to universal studos LOL he doesnt know that I cant go on rides for shit

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment