Wednesday, June 15, 2011

jackie evancho

So today instead of staying out and studying, I decided to come home and sleep since I've basically been napping whenever and wherever (kinda like a hobo). For example, on Monday, Rkim found me next to heater in the library, leaning on some seat with my mouth wide open. He thought I was dead LOL.
Anyhoo,  I get home at 2ish, and turn on the tv - and there is this chick called Jackie Evancho. She's 11, and her voice is incredible. Amazing. Other synonyms for incredible. Here's an example of her amazing-ness. :)
She was getting interviewed on The View, whilst there was some frekaing 5 minute long ad for Rod Stewart - some singer I had never heard of before. Call me weird, but I loved his voice. And his songs. Downloading his album now, matter of fact!
So I slept from 2 to 5.30 and it was glorious. I felt like actually working.. :D But decided before working, I needed to tidy up my desk, which is just stacks of paper/books. Yeah, so I've kinda been doing that for 4 hours now.. ><

I need a tv show to watch - i am going through withdrawal symptoms. Not for musical, for tv shows ahhhh. I was considering watchign a korean drama, but seriously, your standards go up by a mile LOL. No guy can live up to ones in korean dramas (assuming they are not as cheesy, and full of bullshit) :D

But then again, Annie says "who needs men when we have dogs!?"
WELL NOT EVERYONE HAS A DOG ANNIE ): Especially not little puppies AHAHHAHAHAHHA I LOVE YOU HAHAHHA

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment