Thursday, June 23, 2011

day 5 - six places

1. School - though I hate it at times, it's where I'm happiest :)
2. Woodworks - Sooo many friggen memories of spiced haha. Too bad the rats + dead cat scared us away ):
3. Korea - I can't deny my heritage, though Koreans are super superficial and will look down on fat people.. And the shopping...
4. NYC - I will live there.
5. Macq library - LOL if I want to do work, that's where I will go.
6. in my bed at home - perfect for watching tv shows :D

finished my othello essay and putting it in the most euphemistic way possible - it is a piece of shit.. LOL my longest (main) paragraph is a recount of the play and I only realised as I wrote my conclusion...
Prefects are up tmrw!!

Gina x

No comments:

Post a Comment