1. Due to the fucking musical cake makeup, my face is erupting in pimples. My forehead is literally ITCHY cos of them. What the hell..
2. I think my cold got worse today. All i wanna do is sleep, but my hair is still wet..
3. I'm gonna wear the same thing I wore on the weekend tomorrow. Annie remembers exactly what I wore (pretty sure Yun and Crystal do too) and that's embarrassing but I can't be bothered to think of somethign to wear. And I don't want my levi's to get dirty again.
4. The stage is disgustingly dusty. My white shorts are now grey.
5. I hate maths.
6. LIFE IS SO BORINGGG HOLY SHIT even shopping is boring now.
7. No offense to juniors at musical, but a lot of you can't walk in your heels. How are you going to dance in them if you haev to slide your feet along in a pitiful attempt to walk. Please, get a pair of shoes you can charleston in. It's really frustrating to watch.
8. I know seniors talk too, but please shut up once you're in the wings. Okay I'm suddenly in a bad mood. And I kinda sound like a bitch, but yeah. Just shut up once you're in the wings and babble in the change rooms.
Done with my rage. Now i'm gonna catch up on beauty sleep and pray taht these goddamn pimples are fucking gone by tomorrow.
page break for the survey ~
What’s your middle name?
I don't have one :)
Honestly, does your crush like you back?
I has no crush. Oh wait - Peter likes me back.. LOL
What is your current mood?
Happy for no particular reason. But half worried cos I haven't done any work today
Where are you right now?
watashino heya
Something you do when you’re nervous?
My hands sweat, and my legs will shake (this is if it's really bad, such as if I'm doing an Eisteddfod)
When was the last time you cried?
ooh probably.. 2 weeks ago? PMS LOL.
First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their face?
Favorite color?
Don't have one - diff colours suit diff things!
What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nothing.
When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Um tonight when I was saying bye to Laura :)
Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
No, but it's on my to-do list. Literally - I have an online to do list, and it's right there :D
What should you be doing?
English hw. Oh and that stupid modernist short story for 3u ==
What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
My sister - she wouldn't lend me her earphones
Have you ever been out past curfew?
Yes, a few weeks ago. But my parents thought I had been home since a few hours before curfew anyway... (we had visitors over)
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
LOL I have no idea..
What’s your relationship with the person you last texted?
Laura is my friend... :L
Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Nope.
Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Yeah - several times :)
Do you cry a lot? Have you recently?
Oh, I think I do cry a lot (unfortunately). But not in the past few weeks? :L
Do you think that you’re a good person?
In a completely non-stuck up way, yes? :/
What was on your mind most today?
Changing from eco to mod and musical :L
Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope
Have a best friend?
Nah, I have a few very close friends :)
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Musical, intuition.
Are you on medication for anything?
Nope but I take vitamins daily?
Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone for over an hour?
umm.. probably Annie? or Albert.. Or Yun.. Or Crystal.. LOL
What was the worst mistake of your life?
I've made plenty of mistakes - but I think I've done a pretty good job of not making too many significant ones
Who is the last person who called you?
Daddy
How many kids do you want to have?
zero ><
Have you kissed someone in the past month?
No, I've kissed 10 - been sluzzin' around
What made you sad today?
I've been pretty un-sad today. thought it is a shame i'm not in ms burgess(?)'s mod class! D:
Is the last person you kissed going to be the next person you kiss?
nope. :L
Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Um - at times? :)
Do you believe that exes can be friends?
Yes, I do :) But I know that it can be hard at times..
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yeah of course!
Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
Nope. :L
Will you talk to the person you like/love on the phone tonight?
Person doesn't exist, so nope :L
Did your last kiss mean anything?
Nope unfortunately not.
Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
No, since I'm 16, that would be a tad creepy.
Are you Irish?
Korean and proud
Last thing that really hurt you?
Mm I dno.. :L
Are there certain things that can’t be joked about with you?
yes, one thing.
Do you have a thing with someone?
I have things with many peoples. LOL jokessss nope :)
Can you handle the truth?
I always rather the truth. 'If you don't like me, say it to my face' kinda attitude. Sure, it may hurt at the time - but better than getting lied to.
Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Well.. Maths.
The last person you kissed, describe him or her?
Smart - that's all you need to know :)
Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
My mum? Or Max..
Were you single on your last birthday?
Oh, I actually wasn't! :L
Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Um, yeah I actually do :L
Do you want to see somebody right now?
Mm nope, noone in particular actually :L
How often do you cry?
Whenever i'm pmsing, so I'll say once a month. (and I was just about to put a ":L" face when I realised the past 4 questions ended with that)
Does anyone hate you?
I certainly hope not.
Do you miss the way things used to be between you and someone else?
Yeah, lots of things have changed since I've moved schools. ):
Do you swallow gum when you’re done with it?
LOL NO I SPIT IT OUT IN A TISSUE THEN CHUCK IT IN THE BIN.
Who was the last person to touch your stomach?
Um, do I count? Over the shirt, probably Yun touching my food baby. Under my shirt.. Shall remain a secret (;
Does your bedroom need cleaning?
errr I need to get my clothes off my sofa, but other than that - looking pretty good :D
Day been rough?
day has been rainy and fucking cold. I can't wait till Japan (SUMMER) though it will be humid which sucks balls ):
Something tragic just happened, does your facial expression show it?
Yeah - I've been told on several occasions I can't lie for shit.. Or is that irrelevant.
Do you like silver or gold better?
Silver for sure.
Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
Yes, I feel like they're judging me, so I give them the dirties back. ><
Where is your biological mother right now?
Downstairs talking to my biological father.
Do people ever call you by your last name?
Nope, I htink the one syllable would be a tad weird.
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Um not that often, I don't think. I generally say what's on my mind (I don't think offensive things :D)
Last time you left your house, where did you go?
School
If your boyfriend or girlfriend smoked pot, would you care?
Yes, especially if it was a regular thing.
Do you have siblings over the age of 21.
nope. and the first time I read that, i thought it said 12.. I think I need some sleep.
Gina x
HAHAHAHAHA good answers
ReplyDelete