We had the most bludgy chem lesson ever. Or sub was the lady with multiple sclerosis, and she just told us about her family and things like that.. She kinda swore and was sooo chill it was pretty cool. She even let us sit in her wheelchair, cos she had some cool water bed thingo going on!
Just came back from the gym and I can't feel my legs LOL I was soo not made for running.. I miss that feeling where you do your first 25m lap - you just feel like you're gliding through the water. It's relaxing, not tiring. Oh my gad now I just wanna go swim ): I burnt 200 calories, got home and ate an apple, which is 65 calories. Then i realised - you know how you learn that to lose weight, your see saw has to be more exercise + less food? Well, basically if you exercise half an hour, the maximum number of apples you can eat is .. 3. That is unfair.. ):
Oh and thanks for the trolls who just clicked random smileys for my hair LOL. I won't be cutting it just yet :P
Here is the 2nd part of the 1st survey. :)
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Nope, but I used to have guppies that bred like crazy. (Y)
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
==
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Well, if you're falling in love, it's not like you have much control over it, no? But if I had a choice, of course not, that's jsut asking to get hurt ==
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Apparently, boys can be absolutely wonderful with words. So when I was d&ming with my tutor yesterday, she told me that they should always show not tell. But then again, that would creep me out. A lot.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
14.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Uhh as I said before, whatever suits ya
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
My support network, such as Gloria. Oh and also Annie. :)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
The sound of eating. Ugh.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY?
Mhmm.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Hm I trust way too easily. I'm also a very needy person. I'm kinda bipolar, sometimes, i'm needy, others I need to be alone.
37. FIRST JOB?
I 'taught' kids how to swim lol jokes I stood there with a timer and screamed at them to do laps :)
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Yes, and the dude said to me "Learn how to prank call before you do it, geez" :L
39. WHAT WHERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
Talkign with the rents.
40. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Hmm.. My mum wants me to cut my eyes, but I think (hope) that I'll get them naturally, cos I get them really often now anyway. I don't know what plastic surgery exists apart from boobies, nose, eyes.. That's a lie actually, you can get your chin 'cut' (which means you change your face shape). HM I think I'd get that onee
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Because I love copying Jeff's surveys :L
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
That I'm funny.. But generally, that's sarcastic. LOL I get complimented about boobies. the girlies are super jelly, but it realy is no loss
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Please, marijuana is illegal but people get it anyway.. Not that i'd go to extremities to acquire it.. :L
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
My birthday is ages away D: I think just money so I can like.. buy stuff?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
zeroooo
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
nope, gina is just good cos it works in english and korean
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No.. I thought you only wish on shooting stars? oO
48. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS MORNING?
Woke up late, argued with mum, then stormed off onto the train. Then drank a coffee while the nice korean lady who owned the store chatted with me about .. me :)
49. WHAT DID YOU LAST EAT?
korean homemade (grandma-made) dumplings
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
My handwriting is bipolar. So I like it sometimes. :)
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Surprisingly, nothing at the moment. Wait, I can hear my sister blow drying her hair.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Proper conversation, Caleb. My mum missed my call.. :L
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I don't do that whole 'first thing you notice' thing. When you look at a person, you see their whole face/body!
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Uhh songs/music always just depend on my mood
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Wtf LOL ?
82. FAVORITE DRINK(S)?
very vanilla chiller from gj, 156 from that chatswood tea store, milk tea from chatime, jasmine milk tea from easyway, and green tea frap from starbucks OR green tea milkshake from homers. mmmmmm
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN:
==
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
SWIMMINGGGGGGG. Actually I think I'd drown if I tried. Netball?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown - completely naturaleeeee
86. EYE COLOR?
Apparently, very very dark brown :L
87. HEIGHT?
1.65 (rounded up of course LOL)
88. SIBLINGS?
Reena, yr 7 @ PLC, the little bimbo.. And yes, we rhyme.
89. FAVORITE MONTH?
January - holidays, birthdays, sun. :)
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
EW no it was my lunch for like, my entire life so I sorta hate it now.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
I'm up to ep6 of nikita - totes hooked.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Every day is different so I dno?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Uhh nope, i'd do it if I wanted LOL I don't care about the conventional 'guy does everything first'
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer for sure.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Um, depends on who? :L Also depends on what you need at the time.. I'm gonna say hugs :)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
One night stands since I'm a sluzza. Joke - I derno I'm sixteen going on seventeen
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
A rubber.. I lost 3 rubbers, 2 rulers and like 1 pen during exam week ==
98. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
What kind of question is this?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
I don't read no more. ):
100. ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Yes, a couple of people. Like Peter for example. :P
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment