Friday, May 6, 2011

the party don't start till I walk in..

okay exams are finally over.

Thank fucking goodness.


Of course, completely screwed up my 3u maths (not saying I didn't screw my other subjects too.. But this one was particularly horrid). Went to Macq and watched 'Something Borrowed' with Annie (Crystal and Alex went, but you know, we gave them some privacy (;  ) anyway. No spoilers dw; you see this part in the trailer.
How could any girl (I say girl cos I'm stereotyping that we're more sensitive) have sex with her best friend's fiance; and be okay with it? Like.. not that she was completely okay with it; but .. Yeah if I go on, I'll spoil the movie. :L
Unfortunately the movie did not do the trick; and I still felt like this:

Hehe and i htink that picture is pretty good :P
Anyways. So then I rock up to musical (1.5 hours late: forgot musical starts at 3 not 4.30.. :L) to forget about this:

And musical made me feel a bajillion squillion times better. I revised the dances that I knew (omfg Riviera is unbelievably long); and learnt the young ladies/yr11 girls slut dance.
YAY thanks to everyone who helped me learn everything! Well yes, it was good. Despite certain people being dog about my bikini theory; (lololol) all was good and I was high and happy from dance. Lovely :D

And now I am going to watch Vampire Diaries or Glee and get some well deserved sleep and contemplate the important things in life; such as how on earth I am going to come up with a musical costume by tomorrow..

4 days of partying guys! (weekend + camp)
jokes. I have musical/intu on the weekend.

Gina x
PS: I think my pictures are pretty awesome.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment