To the parents of sons, girls are cunning seductresses.
To the parents of daughters, sons are horny pedophiles.
Lovely. (:
Got back home around 15 minutes ago from some dinner with my family + music teachers. Fuck, longest dinner ever and now I'll have to cram Jap. Was feeling kinda confident about the exam until around.. one hour ago :/ It was a bloody 6 course meal (maybe even 7, not sure) and I didn't even order anything, just scabbed bits and pieces of my mum/sister. But oh my goodness, feel sooo full. Food was good though, very master chef-esque :P Will tidy my desk to find some ROOM to study, and then do some Jap.. Pretty sure I had something worthwhile to blog about, but now I've evidently forgotten..
It kinda feels like exam week is over, no? Spent the entire holidays studying, then we did our exam (chem and eng) and now it feels like YES we're free.
But no, we really aren't. ):
Toodles
Gina x
No comments:
Post a Comment